Thursday, June 23, 2005

well another day down and not a whole lot of answers. It looks like I just need to take the program and run with it. Should be interesting. We are going to be three days at a camp where we and our campers are merely gusts on the camps days off and then we move to a section near Madawaska which is most literaslly in the middle of nowhere. there are goingto be tents and then make your own food and gather fire wood type set up. Very roughing it. Feels a lot like survivor!!!Should be interesting. Right now I am still at Jackson's Point and am going to be here until Monday mroning. That means regular computer access until then. After that it is uncertain whether i will even have a phone that I can use. I will find a snail mail address as soon as I can. Alright that is all. Back to wrok for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home