Saturday, March 04, 2006

h-h-hel-ello......anybody there? Is there anybody out there who still stops by to see if maybe just maybe by some slim chance I have updated my blog? Perhaps. If not then I am ok just writing away to my own little blog mind. It is wierd, when I started my blog I was planning on using it as lazy man's e-mail. By having a blog I did not have to e-mail everyone while I was in Ontario. Since getting back I stopped. Well no more slefish blogging. I always read blogs but as you well know I never ever update. Well that is all about to change springis here and the blogs are starting to blossom!! So here we go. this may be weird updates of my daily ,life or deep spiritual discoveries or sometimes random letters in a row. At any rate I hope it is fun, informative and well worth the clicks required to read it. Enjoy. I will be back soon!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lakdfjkdldkjfoewoiouiokvm

[random letters in a row]

5/3/06 18:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back!

5/3/06 19:36  
Blogger David said...

I concur with the aforementioned statement.

6/3/06 09:39  
Blogger Natalie Jill said...

I just checked up on you again!

Natalie

7/4/06 15:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.mitsubishiforklift7.info/wireless-handfree-headset.html skyservice headsets telephone headsets with amplifier headset plug diagram motorola hs805 wireless bluetooth headset Buy vw wheel bearings Jogging missouri

14/2/07 06:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home